SBI Life Insurance Is One Of The Leading Life Insurance Companies In India. SBI Life Insurance Is A Joint Venture State Bank Of India (SBI) Established In 2001.
There Are More Than 923 Branches Of SBI Life Insurance Company In India. State Bank Of India (SBI) Introduced More Than One Product Including SBI Life Insurance, Pension Plan, SBI Life Insurance Share Price, Child Plan, Investment And Savings Plan SBI Life Insurance Stock, SBI Life Insurance Share Price, SBI Life Insurance Login.
Due To SBI Reach To Remote Villages, Makes SBI Life Insurance A Distinct Identity In The Insurance Industry.
SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number, head office address, email id are mentioned. SBI Life Insurance is one of the most popular insurance company in India. Some people are looking for SBI Life Insurance Toll Free Number for service complaints or other queries.
And Want To Complain To SBI Life Insurance Customer Care Then You Have Come To The Right Place, We Are Here With You To Share SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number As Well As Office Address, Email Id, Website Link And Much More.
Toll Free Number
|18002679090||Enquiry / Complaints||9:00 am to 9:00 pm everyday|
SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number
|022-27599901||Missed Call to know your Fund Value|
|022-27599904||Missed Call to get Premium Paid Certificate|
|022-27599911||Missed Call to get Renewal Payment link|
|9250001848||To know fund value, policy no. etc through SMS|
SBI Life Insurance Quick SMS Service
|Email ID||Register or update your Email|
ID by sending the following
SMS from your registered
|Fund Switch Transaction Details||Get details of your last fund|
|Fund Value or Policy Value||Get the latest value of your|
|PAN Number||Update your PAN number in|
your policy by sending the
following SMS from your
registered mobile number:
|Policy Dispatch Details||Get Policy Dispatch details for a|
new policy purchased in the last
|Policy Status||Check the status of your policy||POLSTATUS<
|Premium-related Information||Find the next premium amount|
due and premium due date
- Every SMS is to be sent to 56161 or 9250001848
- SMS: “CELEBRATE” to 56161
Website: Official Website
Types Of Sbi Life Insurance Plans
The Life Insurance plans are offered in three categories by SBI Life insurance as per the customer need and their base
- Individual Plans
- Group Plans
- Online Plans
SBI Life Insurance Individual Plans
The SBI Life Insurance individual plans are designed to cater the needs of individual customer in every walk of life. The variants of Individual Plans are
- Protection Plans
- Savings Plans
- ULIP’s Plans
- Child Plans
- Pension Plans
- Money Back Income Plans
SBI Life Insurance- Protection Plans
The protection plans offered by SBI Life Insurance Policy ensure insurance benefits and bonuses alongside tax benefits.
The various Protection plans offered by SBI life insurance Company are listed below.
|Protection Plan||Eligibility||Policy Term||Maturity Benefit||Death Benefit|
|SBI Life – eShield||18 to 65 years||5 to 30 years||Nil||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – Poorna Suraksha||18 to 65 years||10 years/ 15 years/ 20 years/ 25 years/ 30 years||Nil||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – Sampoorn Cancer Suraksha||Adult – 18 to 65 years||5 to 30 years||Standard Benefit/ Classic Benefit/ Enhanced Benefit (as per type of Cancer and stage upon diagnosis)|
|Child – 7 to 17 years|
|SBI Life – Smart Shield||18 to 60 years||5 to 30 years||Nil||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – Saral Shield||18 to 60 years||5 to 30 years (subject to undertaking)||Nil||Sum Assured (subject to undertaking)|
|SBI Life – Saral Swadhan+||18 to 55 years||10 years/ 15 years||Increased percentage of Total Premiums Paid, subject to Policy Term||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – Smart Swadhan Plus||18 to 65 years||10 to 30 years||100% of total premiums paid||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – Grameen Bima||18 to 50 years||5 years||Nil||Sum Assured|
|SBI Life – eIncome Shield||18 to 50 years||10 to 35 years||Nil||Sum Assured (payable lump-sum or as Monthly Income)|
SBI Life – eShield
- A term insurance plan to financially secure your family based on the chosen plan option.
- Flexibility to choose between two plan options suiting your protection needs
- Two additional riders to provide comprehensive coverage
- Easy and hassle-free online application process
- An extensive range of benefits at affordable premium rates
- saving in premium rates for non-smoker applicants
- Option to get second medical opinion from a panel of doctors
- Tax benefits (applicable as per preceding Income Tax Laws) and are subject to change from time to time.
SBI Life – Smart Shield
- A term plan to meet the financial objective of those who wants insurance cover within their means.
- High Sum Assured rebates.
- Manifold variants to offer peace of mind from all the liabilities.
- Option to include higher coverage benefit vides Accidental Death Benefit Rider, SBI Life – Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Benefit Rider and Accelerated Critical Illness cover option.
- Tax benefits* as per prevailing norms under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Accelerated Critical Illness benefits to widespread the span of critical illness cover.
SBI Life – Saral Shield
- A simplified term insurance plan from SBI life insurance to cover every step of life.
- Option to choose plan from multiple variants from Level Term Assurance , Decreasing Term Assurance (Loan Protection) or Decreasing Term Assurance (Family Income Protection)
- Higher sum assured rebates and special savings on premium for women customers.
- Provision to induct rider plans for enhanced protection covers SBI Life- Accidental Death Benefit Rider and SBI Life- Accidental Total and Permanent Disability Rider.
- Option to choose on premium payment terms as single premium, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually.
- Tax benefits as per prevailing norms under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
SBI Life – Grameen Bima
- A customized micro-insurance plan for the underprivileged and economically susceptible segments of the society.
- Alternative to choose premium amount as per capacity and insurance cover required.
- Simple and hassle free documentation
- No medical examination, only a self-deceleration of good health is required.
- Surrender is allowed from 2nd year onwards.
- Income Tax benefits as per prevailing It rules.
- Customer Login
- Branches / Contact Support
- Services For Existing Customers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Plans
- Claims And Maturity
- Tools And Calculators
- Feedback Form
M.V. Road & Western Express Highway
Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069
SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number Video
How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available ?
Direct Remittance At SBI Life Branch By Post Or Courier
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) – Mandate
Standing Instruction On Your Credit Card
Through State Bank Group ATM
Payment Through Visa Bill Pay.Com
Online Payment Of Premium Through SBI Life Website.
Si-Eft For State Bank And Associate Banks’ Account Holders.
Payment Through Point Of Sales Terminals At Select SBI Life Branches.
Payment Through Easy Access Mobile Application
NACH (National Automated Clearing House).
How Can I Get My SBI Life Policy Details ?
1. Online Through Our Customer Portal. Log In To Your “My Policy” Account Through Customer Self Service.
2. By Giving A Missed Call. Get Your Fund Value By Giving Us A Missed Call At 022-62458501.
3. Via SMS Send This SMS To 56161 Or 9250001848 From Your Registered Mobile Number.
Hope You Have Liked This Post Of Our “SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number”, With The Help Of This You Can Talk To SBI Life Insurance Helpline Number And Run SBI Life Insurance In Your Phone. If You Liked This Post, Then Please Do Share This Post On Social Media Thanks.